How can SCIL assist in creating an accessible environment?
• Individual accessibility consultations with businesses and State and local governments.
• Wheelchair ramp program for apartment residents or home owners meeting Federal Poverty guidelines within the City of Springfield.
• Technical assistance regarding the ADA.
• Volunteer training for Accessible Parking Enforcement.
• Advocacy on ADA-related employment issues.
• Assistance with Reasonable Accommodation requests in the workplace.
For more information contact Starla Norris, Access Coordinator.